The Adventure of Migration
Offered on specific months during winter and spring
The Adventure of Migration, one of our most highly-anticipated annual tours, gives you a front row seat to the beauty of the season. An experienced bird-watching eco-guide will lead you down a floating boardwalk that weaves through a mangrove forest to the mudflats of Deep Bay, where you can view the flocks of birds up-close from a floating hide.
- Floating boardwalk experience
- Learn about bird ecology and behaviour
- Witness migrating birds up-close
- Free binocular rental
- Shuttle service to and from Long Ping Visitor Centre
- Snack pack
Date and Starting Time:
(Please refer to the system calendar for the exact tour schedule)
From February to March 2020
8:30am / 9:30am
Age Limit: 12 or above (Visitors between the ages of 12-18 must be accompanied by an adult)
The second, third and fourth tickets can be purchased at a concessionary price.
#Early-bird offers are only available online. We may accommodate walk-in visitors, subject to availability. Book online to avoid disappointment.
* WWF members should present their membership card on the event day, otherwise they may be asked to pay for the price difference.