Visitor Experience Officer (Contract) (Job code: W-VEOC)This position is a core member of the Visitor Experience (VE) team to deliver front of house and back of house services at WWF visitor centres and at outdoor events in Hong Kong. This involves overseeing tour and visit experience, retail sales operations and F&B delivery against specified targets.
- Daily monitoring and preparing for upcoming bookings and events
- Meet and greet of WWF visitors and customers, proactively engaging with them, by introducing our brand and products range , including tours and activities available across all centres
- Actively promote WWF activities, events and public tours to customers introducing display exhibitions
- Operate POS and various systems for cashier function, activities booking and inventory management
- Perform regular inspection of premises and equipment for prompt reporting and action on preventative maintenance and servicing of plant, machinery and equipment
- Keeping records of maintenance on a planned preventative maintenance programme
- Ensure centre operations comply with health and safety and cleanliness of premises requirements
- Oversee proper storage of operating equipment and assets to ensure they are looked after , stored correctly with security and maintenance of inventory
- Carry out any reasonable request or other duties as required by a supervisor related to WWF centre programmes and retail/catering operations
- Excellent interpersonal , team and customer service skills with pleasant and outgoing personality
- Vocational Training or diploma in Hotel or hospitality management preferably with 2 years work experience in retail, customer service and/or F&B
- High degree of accuracy and professionalism in handling inventory and point of sales information
- Proficiency in spoken Cantonese / Putonghua and English and a good level of written English and Chinese skills
This position is on 2 years contract basis. The renewal / extension of appointment will be subject to organizational needs, availability of funding and job performance.
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Visitor Experience Officer.
We offer a 5-day work week with competitive compensation and benefits packages to the right candidate. Team members are required to work on different shifts and weekends with the location of this post being required to work as arranged across all centres and pop up shop locations ( in Central , Yuen Long , Tai Po and Sai Kung)
Interested parties please apply here.
Application would be considered until the post is filled.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six months.)