Web Developer (Job code: W-WD)
Reporting to Digital Services Manager, the Web Developer is responsible to participate in design, development and implementation of WWF digital projects.
- Provide web developer and programming support to various projects and systems, such as e-marketing customer journeys with marketing cloud, crowdfunding and donation pages, website design, booking and fundraising pages. Mobile responsive programming and testing.
- The position also provides configuration, documentation and training on corresponding systems to related stakeholders.
- Carry out any other duties or ad hoc project as required related to digital services for WWF development.
- Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project work web development
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver) would be advantage
- Good in both English and Chinese
- Strong communication skills and work independently as well as in a team
We offer a 5-day work week and competitive compensation and benefits packages to the right candidate. The office location of this post is at our Kwai Hing office (near MTR station).
Interested parties please apply here.
Applications would be considered until the post is filled.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six months.)