WWF Hong Kong is going to invite you to participate as volunteers in a project Textile and Apparel Supply Chain Transparency on Distributed Ledger Technology for WWF’s Low Carbon Manufacturing Programme (LCMP).
We are pleased to provide you with valuable experience to realise a WWF and ASTRI (Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute) R&D blockchain project. As the highlighted feature of our project, you could receive training and work under the guidance of professional engineers at ASTRI.
Description of the project:
- Web-based apparel sustainability information enquiry system
- Revamp of Low Carbon Manufacturing Programme (LCMP) online accounting platform with cutting-edge infrastructure
- Student studying in computer science or computer engineering OR can demonstrate strong competency in programming would have advantage
- Understand the client-server model
- Experience with either Vue.js or React is a plus
- Commit at least 1 day per week to work in ASTRI office in Science Park, Shatin between May and to August
If your are interested in the programme, please click (HERE) to apply.