The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Human activity is putting immense pressure on many wildlife populations both on land and sea. WWF is focused on helping to reverse this trend by using science and innovation to help revive their numbers, but we need your help to support these initiatives.
Our fundraising project spotlights seven threatened species and two other projects that focus on work vital to our ecosystem. Help us conserve wildlife and protect species from extinction!
- Why: Reduce the number of sea turtle bycatch in the region
- Goal: Work with Vietnamese fisheries in the adoption of circle hook fishing gear as the means to significantly reduce bycatch of vulnerable and endangered turtle species.
- Why: Heavy marine traffic and ongoing reclamation on South Lantau waters is putting even more pressure on the highly vulnerable Chinese white dolphin population.
- Goal: To continue monitoring the effects of construction development on Chinese white dolphin and finless porpoise by tracking their distribution and behaviour in the area.