The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
Join our Events
© WWF Hong Kong
WWF needs your support to create a movement of global citizens that care about our city and the adoption of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals and Convention on Biological Diversity.
Our activities combine a fun day out while engaging and educating young people and groups on balancing development with protecting biodiversity.
We look forward to seeing you and your family, friends, corporate colleagues and community groups at our conservation events many of which are held at our WWF centres: Mai Po Nature Reserve in Yuen Long, Hoi Ha Marine Life Centre in Sai Kung and Island House Conservation Studies Centre in Tai Po.
© WWF-Hong Kong
We include the following green elements at all our events:
- The venue will be designated a “Zero Waste Area”. Only recycling bins will be available at the venue, and participants are encouraged to “take your litter home”.
- Participants are encouraged to use public transportation to get to the event venue to reduce carbon emission.
- Participants are encouraged to carry their own reusable water bottles and cutlery.
- Reusable meal boxes and utensils will be offered to event staff to reduce waste. We encourage staff to select items from the meat-free menu to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Environmentally-friendly and sustainable business practices will be promoted to sponsoring companies and event materials suppliers.
- We have reduced printing by replacing them with electronic versions, e.g. posters and certificates.
- When printing is required, we will use Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified paper.
- The use of our online enrolment platform is highly recommended to make the registration process environmentally-friendly.